Contact us for a 30 minute discovery conversation.
buy ascorbic acid Dear Parents,
http://tularecountyhistory.org/62549-albendazole-price.html Thank you for your ongoing commitment to the development of your undergraduate student. I hope that Prepared Grads can serve as another resource for you as you support your student for personal and professional growth.
shatavari churna price conciliate I started PreparedGrads to complement what students were learning in the classroom but were not able to express to future employers. University teach students how to think but students needs support in learning how to apply what they have learned and to share their passions, skills, abilities and experiences.
cost of clomid without insurance critique I motivate students to take action towards their future career. I don’t mean a career, I mean their future career – a career that inspires them – a career that allows them to do what they do best everyday.
buy finasteride finasteride australia I believe that everyone has a purpose in life and that everyone should be inspired to live out their own purpose. My purpose – my passion – and the mission of this company, therefore, is to connect students to opportunities, resources and others, so they can live out their respective purposes.
how to order Pregabalin online I advance this mission by focusing on the following:
- I help undergraduates and recent grads explore their curiosity, discover their respective purposes and articulate their personal brands.
- I help students tell their stories by developing a career portfolio of resources, including resumes and LinkedIn profiles.
- I coach our students on how to find internships and job opportunities that will allow them to live out their purposes.
- I teach our clients learn how to network so they can get to living their purposes faster.
I push my students to broaden their horizons. I guide them toward success. I help increase their confidence in pursuing opportunities that they are passionate about – and in securing those opportunities.
Please contact me if you think that your student could benefit from working with a undergraduate coach like me. I look forward to connecting with you.
Interested in learning more?
PS – Check out the list of services I provide:
- Curiosity exploration and purpose discovery
- Self-assessment plans
- Mapping an undergraduate action plan
- Picking a major and minor
- Leveraging engaged learning opportunities
- Personal Brand articulation/elevator pitch
- Career exploration and decision-making
- Writing a Resume and Cover Letter
- Finding an Internship and/or Job
- Preparing for interviews
- Accepting an offer/salary negotiation
- Finding mentors/sponsors
- Exploring graduate school and fellowship opportunities
- Navigating a new job (for recent grads and new hires)